Hello friends! Tammy here with a fun project featuring the adorable set, Sweet as Can Bee. I decided to create a cute tea pocket and muslin bag, filled with tea, honey, and a honey dripper. This is such a sweet little gift for a tea lover!
To begin, I stamped the images from Sweet as Can Bee, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. Next, I die cut 2 Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies from Bristol cardstock, masked off the edges, and ink blended it using the Pink Fresh Ink Cubes- Napa Valley. I arranged the images onto the inked oval mats, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. I then stamped a white banner, die cut with the Brilliant Banner 3, and attached along the bottom of the ovals using foam tape.
To create the pocket, I simply took a brown paper bag, folded up the bottom, and glued it along the edges to create a pocket. I covered the bag with the Dots and Striped Jewel Tone Patterned Paper, then tied some lavender crinkle ribbon around it before attaching the scalloped oval with foam tape. I then filled my little pocket with tea, honey, and a honey dripper.
I also created a little tea pouch with adorable tag. It is a little muslin bag that I repurposed, filled with tea and honey. It is tied up with a honey dripper and finished with a tag and crinkle ribbon.
That's it! You have a cute little simple and inexpensive gift! You could also tuck in a gift card for a little something extra! I hope you are inspired to make some adorable tea gifts for the tea lover in your life!
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Tammy


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment