Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Skating party - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hi Friends! I'm so exciting to be sharing my first blog post with you guys!  I made a fun and bright card using Hello Bluebird Stamps , one of my most beloved stamp companies!
Today's card features Skating Party and  the amazing Warm Wishes Words Die.


To start, I took a 4 1/2 X 6" panel of Bristol smooth cardstock to create an A6 card. I ink blended the background using Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks.  Using a paintbrush, I flicked some watered down white acrylic paint to create a snowy look. I then stamped the snowflakes from the Skating Party stamp set with clear embossing ink.  Next, I used white embossing powder and heated to set.

I die cut the warm Wishes die twice, once from aqua cardstock, and then, from a thick glittered cardstock. Next, I layered them on top of each other, slightly offset so the aqua color pops and attached to top of card. Next, I die cut the snow  from white cardstock using the Hill and Dale Die.  I added a bit of chunky glitter along the edge for some sparkle.



I stamped the darling images onto Bristol smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers, adding  details with a white gel pen. All images were then die cut using the Skating Party Die.  Then, I arranged my critters on the card front, backed with foam tape, and applied. I use foam tape on most images on every card, because I LOVE that dimension!!



Finally, I stamped the sweet sentiment in black ink right under the Warm Wishes Die. I attached my panel to a card base to complete  my card!

Thanks for stopping by to see how I created this bright and fun wintery scene. I can't wait to give this to one of my best coffee gals!

Tammy XO

9 comments:

  1. Your personal enabler here! Congrats on your very first personal blog post! Keep going :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky for being my personal cheerleader!

      Delete
  2. I love your card! Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Fabulous looking!!!!!
    Love it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Tammy and Continued Success on your Creative Ventures!
    You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that you have started a blog Tammy! I am always so captivated by your colouring and ink blending and now there is somewhere I can get a little more detail. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...