Thursday, January 30, 2020

Hogs & Kisses with Hello Bluebird

Hi Crafty friends! I'm so excited to share this sweet and punny card with you, using  Hello Bluebird products. I love a good pun, so this was so much fun to make!


I began by cutting Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4", and inking with Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxidess. I splattered some clean water and watered down Broken China ink with a paint brush onto my background. I then cut a grassy border, and inked it with Twisted Citron and Crushed Olive. I used a tape runner to attach my background to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base.

I used the following stamp sets to create this 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" slimline card:
Merry Mice (mailbox)/ Dies



All images were stamped with black Memento ink on Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Copic markers in the following colors:
Pigs: R000, R00, R30, R20
Birds: Y00, Y02, Y13, Y35
Mailbox: RV10, RV21, RV13, N0, N2, N4
Red Hearts: RV25, RV29
Pink Hearts: RV10, RV13


All colored images were arranged on the card and adhered with 3D foam squares for dimension. I cut my HOGS sentiment from red cardstock(two times to layer) and white cardstock using the Oliver Alpha Die. I layered the red letters onto the white letters, just slightly offset.

Finally, I centered my HOGS sentiment at the top of the card and attached. I stamped the "sending" and "& kisses" sentiments from Spring Script in black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a wonderful day!!

XO,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...