Sunday, January 19, 2020

Rainbow Unicorn Tales with Hello Bluebird

Hi Crafty friends!

Today, I have a fun, bright, rainbow filled card featuring Hello Bluebird products!



To begin, I cut a stitched rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock. Next, I cut two cloud borders from the Grassy Knoll Die, these will serve as my stencil for the clouds.

Next, I collected all the Distress Oxide ink pads I wanted to use to create my rainbow clouds. I used Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, and Shaded Lilac to ink blend my clouds, starting from the top, and alternating the angle of the clouds. Once I was done inking the clouds, I sprinkled some clean water droplets onto my background, and set aside to dry.



I stamped the sweet sitting unicorn from Unicorn Tales onto Bristol smooth cardstock, and colored with Copic markers. I added highlights with a white gel pen and cut out using the coordinating Unicorn Tales Die. 


Next, I cut a vellum cloud border using the Grassy Knoll Die. Then, from gold cardstock, I cut the word "Magical" three times using the Magical Sparkle Words Die.  I lined it up on the vellum to see the placement, and embossed the "Have a" and "birthday" with white embossing powder. I then, attached the magical sentiment onto the vellum using a fine tip glue pen. I lined up the vellum border to the bottom edge of my card base and wrapped it around both edges and attached to the back. Next, I attached the background to an A2 card base.



I cut two clouds from the Rainbow Sky Die and lightly inked the bottom with Tumbled Glass DO.
I attached the clouds and the unicorn to my background using foam tape for dimension. 

Finally, I cut stars from gold cardstock using the Gallery Frame #1 Die and added to my card using a fine tip glue pen.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a Magical Day!

XO,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...