Thursday, April 2, 2020

Easter Tags with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! How's everyone doing? I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!!
Since this Easter will be a bit different, I decided to make some special tags, featuring the darling critters from Hello Bluebird, for my girls. I will attach them to some "carrots" (cone bags filled with Reese's Pieces) for a fun Easter treat!



To begin, I used the Stitched Tag Builder Die , and cut out 3 tags from some plaid patterned paper. Next, I used the rectangle die from the tag set to cut out the opening.
I cut 3 more tags, this time with white smooth Bristol cardstock. I ink blended the tags with Distress Oxide inks in Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass. I splattered a bit of water and blotted up. Next, I splattered some thinned out Peacock Feathers onto the tags with a paintbrush and set aside to dry.


Next, I stamped the sweet images from the Spring Gatherings Stamp set and colored with Copic markers. I added highlights to my colored images with a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. I cut out all images with the coordinating dies.

I cut strips of Bristol cardstock, and die cut little grassy hills using the Hill and Dale Die. I ink blended the grassy hills with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn, and attached to the bottom of each tag.


I layered the patterned tags over my inked tags and attached with foam tape for dimension. 
Next, I arranged my colored images onto my tags and again, attached with foam tape.
I then cut white banners, using the Stitched Tag Die, stamped my sentiment with black ink, and adhered onto my tag. To finish my tags, I cut 3 white reinforcers, glued to my tags, and threaded with some green and white bakers twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by...see you soon!

XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...