Monday, June 22, 2020

Jungle Friends with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends! I'm so excited to be over on the PPP blog today! I am absolutely in LOVE with Pretty Pink Posh's brand new release...it's full of the sweetest little jungle animals I've ever seen! Today, I'm sharing a card I made featuring the cuties from Jungle Friends.


The background was created using the Jungle Background Stencil, and ink blending with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered the background with some Mowed Lawn ink, thinned with water, for interest. I die cut the grass and frame (three times) using the Nature Essentials Die, and attached them to the inked background.


Next, I stamped the images from Jungle Friends, colored with Copic markers, and cut out with the Jungle Friends Coordinating Dies.

Copic colors used: 
Monkey: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E53, E51, E50, R30
Zebra: W1, W00, N6, N4, N2, N0, R30
Tiger: YR18, YR14, YR12, YR00, E53, E51, E50, R30
Lion: YR27, YR24, YR21, E53, E51, E50, R30
Leaves/Vines: YG17, YG03, YG01, YG25


I arranged the stamped images onto my card, using foam tape on the monkey for dimension. To complete my card, I stamped the sentiment from Jungle Friends in black ink, and attached my card front to an A2 white card base.

Thanks so much for joining me today!!

Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...