Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Summer Sweets with Sunny Studio

Hi there! Today, I'm over on the SSS blog sharing this sweet card, featuring Summer Sweets. I am not a sweet eater (give me ALLL the savory), but I will be reaching for this set quite often, as I have a house full of people with a major sweet tooth!


To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle, using the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper. Next, I cut a 2 1/2" strip of Bristol smooth cardstock and lightly ink blended the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink. I added some water splatters and watered down Peacock Feathers ink with a fine paintbrush to add some interest. Using the Stitched Scallop Dies, I cut 2 white borders, attached them behind my inked panel on the top and bottom, and attached it to the center of the polka dot paper.

Next, I stamped the images from Summer Sweets using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copic markers, and cut out with the coordinating Summer Sweets Dies.


Copic Colors used:
Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG13
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Red: R22, R24, R29
Browns: E30, E31, E34, E59, E57, E55
Cream: YR30

I stamped the sentiment from Summer Sweets in black ink, then arranged the colored images onto my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I attached my card front to an A2 white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! have a wonderful day!!

XO,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...