Saturday, September 26, 2020

Farm Fresh with Sunny Studio

 Hi friends! Today, I'm trilled to be guest designing over on the Sunny Studio blog! I have a fun card duo using the newly released set, Farm Fresh.


To begin, I stamped and colored all of my images using Copic markers. I then cut out the colored images with the coordinating Farm Fresh Dies. I also added the wagon and pumpkins from Harvest Mice/ Coordinating Dies.



For my first card, I created a fun Fall farm scene! I used the Slimline Scalloped Frame to die cut the stitched panel to create my background. The background is ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. Next, I used the Slimline Nature Borders Dies to die cut a grassy border, inking with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks. I attached the images to the background, using foam tape on some for dimension. 



 The sentiment was created by combining the "Hay there" from Farm Fresh and the "pumpkin" from Harvest Mice. Next, I adhered my background to white cardstock to create a thin white frame, and then attached that to Classic Sunburst Paper, cut and pieced together to create a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" background. 

I covered the seam with a cloud from Plane Awesome to complete my card.


For my second card, I used the awesome Window Quad Square Dies to create a fun grid style card,  highlighting the adorable chickens from this set! I inked the background with Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and then attached my colored images.



Next, I attached the frame to the background using foam tape to pop up the frame. I then adhered the framed scene onto yellow paper from the Classic Gingham 6 X 6 Paper. To complete my card, the sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a black cardstock strip and attached. 

I hope you enjoyed today's Farm themed projects! They were so much fun to create, and I love how you can create two completely different looking cards using the same set!

Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...