Saturday, November 28, 2020

Christmas Cookies with Sunny Studio

 Hi friends! I'm back with Sunny Studio sharing this holiday gift idea, featuring the set, Christmas Cookies. This is an exclusive "free set with purchase, so act quickly because it's a cute one!!

I love making handmade gifts for neighbors, teachers and friends for the holidays. This year, I decided to make a fun gift; perfect for bakers or non-bakers, lol! Included is a gingerbread cookie mix and wooden spoon, tucked inside a kitchen mitt. I added some fun striped ribbon and tied on a handmade shaker tag for an adorable and wallet-friendly gift (around $5 each).


To create the shaker tags, I used the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies to cut my tag base from the Holiday Cheer 6X6 Paper. Next, I cut 5 white scalloped circles with the Fancy Frames Circle Dies, and glued 4 together and attached it to my tag. I then cut a circle from acetate and attached it to the backside of the extra white frame I cut. I added some Peppermint Confetti and Neapolitan Sprinkles (yes, I picked out the brown and white sprinkles, lol) before sealing my shaker with double sided tape.


Next, I stamped and colored the images from Christmas Cookies and die cut with the Coordinating Dies. 
Copic Colors Used:
Brown: E35, E55, E31, E50
Red: R89, R27, R24, R14
Green: YG17, YG13, YG01


To complete my project, I stamped the sentiment onto a a strip kraft cardstock, attached it to the tags, and added the sweet Ginger people. That's it! Such a fun and easy gift that the recipient will be sure to love! 

Thanks so much for stopping by...enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...