Friday, February 19, 2021

Mini Slimline Country Scenes with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing these fun Mini Slimline cards, featuring the Country Scenes stamp set. Of course I had to add the adorable set, Balloon Rides to compliment these sweet little country scene cards!


To begin, I cut red and blue cardstock using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. To create the mini slimline size, I repositioned the slimline scallop die onto the die cut rectangles and ran it through my die cutting machine to give me a finished size of approximately 3 1/2 X 6 1/2". Next, using Bristol smooth cardstock, I cut the smaller rectangle the same way, repositioning the die and cutting again using the Slimline Die. I inked the backgrounds with salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and matted onto white cardstock before attaching to the scalloped rectangles.


Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:



I die cut the Country Scenes with the smaller rectangle from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies to fit perfectly onto my background. Next, I attached the stamped images to my cards, using foam tape on some for dimension.


Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiments onto a strip of black cardstock and attached my card fronts to a white 3 1/2 X 6 1/2" card base to complete my cards.

I hope you enjoyed my mini cards today and you are inspired to make a mini slimline card, they are so much fun!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Big Hugs,

Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...