Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Pretty Pink Posh New Release - Spring Eggs

Hi friends! Tammy here today sharing a sneak peek of some of the adorable new products coming to Pretty Pink Posh on March 8th!


For my project, I created a card and matching gift tags, featuring the brand new set, Spring Eggs, such a wonderful set filled with beautifully designed eggs! I combined my project with the Easter Bunnies Stamp Set, since they pair so perfectly together!


To create the slimline card, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock using the largest die from the Slimline: Peekaboo Windows Dies. I ink blended the background with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks, then I splattered on some watered down Picked Raspberry with a paintbrush to create some interest. Next, I added a 1 inch strip of cardstock, ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to create a grassy border. I then added a white scalloped border using the Slimline: Scallop Frames Dies.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:


I arranged the images onto my card, using foam tape on some for dimension. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in black ink to complete my card.


I created some gift tags to coordinate with my card. I absolutely love making handmade gift tags; it adds such a special touch to any gift! To create my tags, I began by cutting two tags from Bristol smooth cardstock using the Scallop Square Tags Dies. I taped off the edges of the tag with washi tape and ink blended the backgrounds with Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo, and Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Oxide inks. Next, I added a grassy border cut from the Nature Essential Dies, and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn DO inks. I arranged the colored images from Spring Eggs and Easter Bunnies onto the tags and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I punched a small hole in the tags and added some green bakers twine to finish up my project.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...