Friday, March 5, 2021

Scalloped Circle Mat Dies with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this fun set of Easter tags using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies. I love the versatility of these dies and the layering possibilities are endless!



To begin, I used the Slimline Pennant Dies and cut 3 tag bases from the Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper. Next, I die cut 3 white scalloped mats using the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies, then layered a stitched circle using the Stitched Circle Large Dies. I ink blended the stitched circle with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and attached them to the white scalloped mats. I added a grassy border to each tag by first die cutting a Stitched Circle, then cutting it with the Slimline Nature Border Dies, and ink blending with green inks.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

A Good Egg (sentiment)





Next, I white heat embossed the sentiment from A Good Egg onto the pennant tags. I attached the white scalloped circles to the tags using foam tape for dimension, then added the stamped images to create a little scene on each tag. Lastly, I punched a hole and added some green bakers twine to complete my tags. Now, I just need to tie them onto a bag of candy for a sweet Easter treat!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Tammy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...