Friday, April 2, 2021

Garden Fairy with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a "magical" slimline card using the sweet  Garden Fairy stamp set.


I began by stamping and then coloring the Garden Fairy images with Copic markers. I then die cut the colored images with the Garden Fairy Dies


Next, I cut a white frame using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. I then cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the background with Shaded Lilac, Kitsch Flamingo, and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. I cut a grassy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks and attached to my background. I white heat embossed the little sparkle images onto the background and stamped the sentiment along the grassy border using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


Lastly, I arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension, then  mounted my scalloped card front onto a white cardstock card base to finish up my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a magical day! 

Hugs,

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...