Friday, September 17, 2021

Chloe Number Dies with Sunny Studio

Hello! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a fun set of Christmas tags, featuring the new Chloe Number Dies and the adorable new stamp set, Christmas Critters. This set may be my new favorite, and combined with the Chloe Number Dies, it's a fun way to make a custom keepsake tag!


To begin, I stamped the images from the Christmas Critters Stamps, colored with Copic markers, and then die cut with the Christmas Critters Dies

Copic Colors Used:

Cat: YR24, YR21, YR31, YR30, R20, R00
Dog: E29, E25, E23, E31, E50, N6, R20, R00
Red: R39, R27, R24, R14
Greens: YG67, YG17, G14, YG23, YG03, YG01
Aqua: BG49, BG13, BG11, BG10, G000


Next,  I created the tag using the Slimline Pennant Dies. Using the middle sized pennant, I cut 2 tag bases from the plaid paper using the brand new All Is Bright 6X6 Paper. I then used the smaller pennant die and cut 2 tags from Bristol smooth cardstock, then lightly inked the background with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I spattered a bit of Kitsch Flamingo ink onto the background for a bit of interest, then layered them onto the plaid background and cut the edges off to shorten the length of the tag.

I cut the red numbers from the All Is Bright 6X6 Paper  using the Chloe Number Dies and adhered to the tag, attaching the critters with the ornaments for the 0 with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the punny sentiments from Christmas Critters in black ink and added a couple of white Lacy Snowflakes to finish up my tags. Lastly, I punched a hole and strung some red and white bakers twine to complete my project!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a sunny day, friends!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...