Friday, September 3, 2021

Forest Trees Stencils with Sunny Studio

Hello! Today I am over on the Sunny Studio blog with a Christmas card featuring the brand new, Forest Tree Stencils. I love that it has 3 stencils that layer perfectly to create the look of a lush forest, or you can use them individually to create a single row of fir trees! 


To begin, I cut an A2 piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the top with Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, and Stormy Sky Distress Oxide inks. Next, I placed the Forest Trees Stencils and ink blended Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, and Picket Fence Distress Oxides to create the forest background. I then splattered some water onto the top part of the inked panel, then added some white acrylic paint onto the entire background to give it the look of fresh fallen snow.


Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:


I attached the stamped images to the background using foam tape for dimension.


To complete my card, I die cut white cardstock using the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies and attached to my card to frame the scene. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock to finish!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs, 

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...