Friday, November 12, 2021

Gingerbread House with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog  with this sweet gift tag, that can also be repurposed as an ornament, featuring the adorable Gingerbread House Dies.


To begin, I die cut kraft cardstock using the Gingerbread House Dies, then ink blended the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink to darken the edges. Next, I die cut the other elements using various colors of cardstock. I added glitter to the white scalloped pieces and the candies to give the look of sugared candy.


Next, I stamped the images from Christmas Cookies, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Christmas Cookies Dies.

Copic Colors Used:

Gingerbread: E37, E55, E31, E51, E50
Red: R39, R37, R35, R05
Green: YG17, YG03, YG01
Pink: R22, R20, RV10
White: N2, C1, C00

 I cut a white base using the larger Gingerbread House shadow, placed my decorated gingerbread house on top and lightly traced it, then cut it. This gives the back a nice, clean look and makes the tag super sturdy. Next, I stamped the sentiment onto a white cardstock strip, punched a hole and attached it to a piece of red and white bakers twine. I covered the back of the house with heavy duty tape adhesive, then attached the two pieces, sandwiching the twine between them to create a little loop...perfect for adding to a gift or the Christmas tree!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to create your own tags or ornaments for gifting! Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...