Friday, November 26, 2021

Snow One Like You with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing a card featuring an exclusive Black Friday set called Snow One Like You. This exclusive mini stamp set is free with any  $40 + purchase, and you will receive the coordinating dies with a $75+ purchase! This offer is good through November 29th @ 11:59 PDT, so make sure you hurry on over to the Sunny Studio store to get yours! 

To begin, I stamped the image from Snow One Like You, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies.  Next, I cut a piece of the snowflake paper from the All is Bright 6X6 Paper to a 5 1/4" square. I then cut an opening using the largest die from the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies and attached it to my background (using foam tape) that I ink blended with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I also added a snowy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies.

Next, I arranged the stamped images, attaching with foam tape for dimension. I then cut red cardstock using the smallest die from the Slimline Pennant Dies and white heat embossed the sentiment from the Snow One Like You set. I cut off the ends of the pennant at an angle to look like a snow globe base and attached it to the base of the semi-circle. Lastly, I added a couple of Lacy Snowflakes and attached my card to a 5 1/2" square white card base to complete my card!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Shopping!!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...