Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh

                                 

Hi friends! I'm excited to be joining in for ChristmasTheme Week over at Pretty Pink Posh!  I have a fun project to share, using the new Snowman Shaker Die!

**All items in the Christmas section are 15% during theme week!

For my project, I created some snowman gift card holders. If you're like me, you can never have enough gift card holders for the holidays! These adorable GC holders are so quick and easy to mass produce so you can make a bunch to hand out!

To begin, I cut 3 snowmen using the Snowman Shaker Die from various colored cardstock and assembled. Next, I cut the gift card holders using the Stitched Gift Card Holders Dies. I first cut the white scalloped pieces, then attached the patterned paper pieces die cut with the other die included in the set. 


 Next, I attached the snowmen to the back of the gift card holders, then covered up the back with another white scalloped piece to cover the snowman and give the back a finished look.


To finish up my gift card holders, I cut a piece of white cardstock the same size as a gift card and stamped a sentiment in black ink from the Holiday Scripts Stamp Set. Lastly, just slide your gift card into the slots and you are done! When the recipient removes the gift card, there is a nice stamped card that you can customize or write a message on! These fit into a standard A2 envelope, or you can punch a hole at the top and attach to a gift!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you're inspired to make some quick and simple gift card holders for the holidays!

Hugs, 

Tammy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...