Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Construction Trucks with Pretty Pink Posh

Hello friends! I had so much fun creating these cards featuring the new set, Construction Trucks, from Pretty Pink Posh. This set is so much fun, and would be perfect to create party favors for a construction themed party!


To begin, I stamped the images from the Construction Trucks Stamp Set onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I then die cut the colored images using the Construction Trucks Coordinating Dies.

To create this A2 card, I began with an A2 panel and attached black and yellow cardstock strips die cut using the Simple Strips Dies. I adhered the strips diagonally, cutting off the excess to create a fun background. Next, I cut a smaller rectangle panel from Bristol smooth cardstock. I created the dirt hills using the new Layered Roads Stencil, and blended Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered some Vintage Photo ink, thinned with water, to add some interest to the hills. Next, I ink blended the top of the card with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and attached it to a white mat before attaching to the striped background. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and attached it to an A2 white card base to complete my card.


I also created a fun, coordinating box card using the Construction Trucks stamp set. I began by cutting the base of the box from black cardstock. I added some yellow cardstock strips die cut using the Simple Strips Dies, attaching them diagonally as I did the A2 card. Next, I finished assembling the base of the box. The backdrop was cut from Bristol smooth cardstock, and the top was ink blended with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I created the dirt hill using the Layered Roads Stencil, and blended Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered some Vintage Photo ink, thinned with water, to add some interest to the hill. I then attached my backdrop to a white mat and adhered it to the box. 

I attached the colored images to the box, using foam tape on some for both dimension and to add some stability to the box. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock and attached to the front of the box card and finished it off with a little truck attached with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you were inspired to create some fun Construction themed projects!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...