Monday, October 24, 2022

Holiday Envelopes with Pretty Pink Posh

Hello friends! Tammy here with a sneak peek of the new Holiday Envelopes Stamp Set. This adorable set features two different envelope images, along with some fun sentiments and coordinating dies.


To begin, I stamped out the snowflake envelope, colored with Copic markers, and die cut it with the Holiday Envelopes Coordinating Dies. I added some fine white glitter to the snowflakes to add a touch of shimmer. Next, I stamped the penguins from Penguin Pals, coloring them with Copic markers before die cutting with the Penguin Pal Coordinating Dies.

Next, I ink blended a die cut rectangle with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I placed the new Layered Snowflake Stencils  over the inked background and lightly inked some white pigment ink to create the subtle snowflake background. I then splattered some white acrylic paint (thinned with water) onto the stenciled background to add interest.


Next, I attached the inked rectangle onto striped patterned paper. I adhered the snowflake envelope image onto the background, then stacked the penguins on top of each other, attaching with foam tape for dimension. The sentiment was white heat embossed onto red cardstock sentiment strip, die cut from the Holiday Envelopes Coordinating Dies and attached with foam tape. Lastly, I added some white  snowflake embellishments from the new Winter Snowflake Clay Confetti to add a finishing touch!

I hope you enjoyed today's sneak peek! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...