Sunday, November 13, 2022

Lawn Fawn for Simon Says Stamp

Hello friends! I'm so excited to be on the Simon Says Stamp blog with a project highlighting some brand new Lawn Fawn products! I created a holiday/winter slimline card featuring some adorable snowmen, having some winter fun!


To begin, I die cut some Bristol smooth cardstock using the largest slimline die from the Large Slimline With Sliders Dies, then ink blended the background using Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered some Peacock Feathers, thinned with water, and white acrylic paint onto the background to create a bit of interest. Next, I die cut a snowy hill from Bristol smooth cardstock using the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders Dies. I lightly inked the edge of the snowy border with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink, then attached to the background.


I die cut the snowmen and accessories using the Build-A-Snowman Dies and Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On Dies. I die cut the snowmen and accessories using the following cardstock colors:

I added some depth to the die cuts using Copic Markers, then added white highlights using the Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen.


Next, I assembled the snowmen and arranged them onto the inked background. I added some Mini Snowflakes  die cut from Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock to add the perfect touch of shimmer. Lastly, I die cut Black Licorice cardstock using the Everyday Sentiment Banner Dies. I then embossed the sentiment from the Snow One Like You Stamp Set using White Embossing Powder and attached to the bottom of my card to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I inspired you to create something "SNOW" special with some new Lawn Fawn products at Simon Says Stamp!

Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...