Sunday, September 3, 2023

Dotted Diamond Dies with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this festive card, featuring the new Dotted Diamond Portrait Die. This is such a fun and versatile die, adding the perfect texture to any project!


To begin, I stamped the images from the Jolly Gingerbread stamp set, colored with Copic markers, and die cut with the Jolly Gingerbread Dies. Next, I die cut white cardstock using the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I then placed the Dotted Diamond Portrait Die face down on top of the stitched rectangle and ran it through my die cut machine. 


I lightly blended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink onto the top portion of the rectangle, then splattered it with water. I also splatters some Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink, thinned with water, then white acrylic paint to create some texture and interest to the background. 


I arranged the stamped images onto the inked background and attached with foam tape for interest. I then stamped the sentiment onto a pink banner, die cut using the Brilliant Banner 1 Die. I attached the banner to the bottom of my card using foam tape, then added the red 'SWEET' sentiment die cut using the Sweet Words Die. Lastly, I attached my dotted diamond layer to a piece of candy cane striped paper, from the All is Bright 6X6 Paper Pad to complete my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...