Sunday, November 24, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags with Lawn Fawn

Hi Friends! I'm so excited to be joining Tracey McNeely for her annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  If you haven't already, please stop by her blog....she has worked so hard to organize this amazing event!

Today, I'm sharing tags I have created with Lawn Fawn products. I had so much fun creating these whimsical tags using a variety of dies.



I started by die cutting  2 different size circles from white cardstock using the outside in stitched circle stackables(this will be the snowman's head- cut 2 for each snowman), and the large stitched circle stackables(the body). I glued them together to create my snowman. Next, we'll cut all the accessories. I cut the hat, scarf, holly from the woodland critter huggers winter add-on die using ballet slippers, chili pepper, mermaidcilantro, and pixie dust sparkle  cardstock. I assembled the hats and scarves and set aside.


Next, I cut the pieces for the snowman's face. For the eyes, mouth, and cheeks I used the stitched cloud frames.  I cut the large carrot nose from canned pumpkin cardstock using the smallest feather from the tiny gift box peacock and turkey add-on! I added a bit of glitter along the edge of the nose for some sparkle.


I assemble the snowman faces, adding some foam tape on the nose and holly for extra dimension. I attached the scarves with tape runner, covering up the seams where the circles meet.  Next, I added my sentiment across the bottom. I cut black cardstock using the simple wavy banners dies and embossed the winter wavy sayings using the embossing ink pad and white embossing powder, and attached to front of the tag.

Finally, I cut a piece of silver sparkle single cord for each tag, attached to back with tape, and covered with the extra white circle for a nice clean finish! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I had so much fun creating these tags...I  hope you'll make some for yourself!

Tammy XO




32 comments:

  1. I love these cute snowman shaped tags. Nice use of so many dies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I would use them for decoration. They would look great as a garland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Isabel! Ooh, a garland is a fantastic idea!! :)

      Delete
  3. Your snowmen tags are outstanding! I would use these CUTE, cute tags for ornaments as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beverly! They would definitely make some fun ornaments! :)

      Delete
  4. Snowmen everywhere - Love love cuz I am snowman freak! Wonderful tags

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gail! I do have a soft spot for snowmen too!:)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. STOP COPYING and PASTING THE SAME COMMENT on all the blogs to win... it's RUDE! The DTs worked hard and deserve a unique comment!

      Delete
  6. Love how you pulled all the dies together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely casing these! I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I would love to see them if you do! :)

      Delete
  8. Super clever Tammy, I really love these! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun to combine different
    dies to make such a cute
    snowman. Love the mix
    of colors. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your snowman shaped tags! So adorable and wonderfully festive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tammy:
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. You are super talented, and I love your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Karen for the sweet comment...you made my day! ❤️

      Delete
  12. Oh my word!! These are just too cute!! I love how you combined all those fun dies to make these amazing tags!! The only thing I do not have is the turkey die for the nose. Might be on my list now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nora! I always justify my excessive buying of dies by saying there’s soo many uses for them! 😜

      Delete
  13. Adorable snowman tags! Fun use of the circle dies to make them, and all the accessories are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are wonderful! I love all the accents and the glitter. I like how you made your snowmen with circle dies. That makes them easy to reproduce without having to buy a special die. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! Yes, everyone has circle dies of some kind, right?? 😊❤️

      Delete
  15. Your tags are so cute! I love all the details you added and how you used so many dies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lawn Fawn always has the cutest stuff! These tags are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet little snowmen! I love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! I love the soft colors you used on your sweet snowmen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...