Sunday, February 23, 2020

Hello Spring with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! I don't know about you, but I am sooo ready for Spring and warmer weather! Today, I have a sweet Spring card for you featuring Spring Gatherings from Hello Bluebird.



To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 4 1/4 X 5 1/2", and ink blended with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks to create my sky background.

Next, I cut another piece of Bristol cardstock using the Oak Tree Scene Die. For the grass and tree, I blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn D.O., and splattered with some watered down Mowed lawn to add some interest to the tree. The tree trunk was cut using a brown cardstock, and inking the edges with Gathered Twigs D.O. for a bit of dimension. I attached the white frame, tree, and grass to my blue inked background.


I stamped the images from the  Spring Gatherings Stamp set with Memento ink onto Bristol cardstock. I colored the images with Copic markers, added highlights with a white gel pen, and cut out using the coordinating Spring Gatherings Die. 


I stamped the Hello Spring sentiment onto my card with black ink, and attached the sweet images to my card using foam tape for dimension. Lastly, to complete my card, I attached it to an A2 card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...see you soon!

XO,
Tammy

1 comment:

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...