Saturday, April 25, 2020

Meadow Bunnies Party with Hello Bluebird

Hi crafty friends! Today, I'm over on the Hello Bluebird blog sharing this sweet card that showcases the new Meadow Bunnies Stamp Set, one of my favorite sets from the new release!


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is MeadowBunnies_Party2-1024x1024.jpg

I started with an A2 stitched rectangle and ink blended it with Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink. I splattered the background with some Worn Lipstick ink thinned with water, and set aside to dry.
Next, I cut some white cardstock, using the Birch Trees Die, and lightly inked the edges with Antique Linen DO. Using the Grassy Knoll Die, I cut a grassy border and some foilage for the trees, and ink blended using a combination of Cracked Pistachio and Pine Needles DO.


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is MeadowBunnies_Party3-1024x1024.jpg

I stamped my images from Meadow Bunnies, Banner Buddies (birds and flowers), and Party on the Farm (banner) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers. I then used the coordinating Meadow Bunnies Die, Banner Buddies Die, and Party on the Farm Die to cut them out.


This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is MeadowBunnies_Party1-1024x1024.jpg

Next, I arranged my images onto my card, and adhered using foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment from Meadow Bunnies with Black Memento Ink and attached it to a white A2 card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by today...see you soon! If you want some more crafty inspiration, please check out my INSTAGRAM page!
XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...