Friday, April 17, 2020

1 Stamp, 3 Ways with Lawn Fawn

Hi crafty friends! I'm soo excited to share a brand new feature for Lawn Fawn with you guys called 1 Stamp, 3 Ways! Every month, I will be showcasing 1 stamp set and showing you 3 unique cards made with that set. I love being able to mix and match Lawn Fawn products, and I will be including fun ways to incorporate dies to create fun and creative additions to your cards.

This month, out featured stamp is bugs and kisses. Head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to get ALL the details!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you guys are as excited about this new Lawn Fawn feature as I am!!
I would love to hear your suggestions for sets you would like featured in the upcoming months...please leave your suggestions in the comments, and we will have a poll on Instagram to vote!

XO,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...