Saturday, April 11, 2020

Picked For You with Hello Bluebird

Hi Friends! Wow! Looks like everyone loved the new release...it's already sold out!! But, don't worry...it's available to pre-order, as it will be restocked late April! Today, I have a card featuring the darling set, Picked For You and the beautiful Pathway Background stamp.


First, I started by inking an A2 background with Tumbled Glass Distress oxide using a cloud stencil, and then mounted the background onto a white A2 card base. Next, I stamped the Pathway background stamp onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I knew I was going to use the trees from the Picked For You set, so I carefully cut the tree off, using the bottom portion of the background on my card. 


Next, I stamped the images from the Picked For You stamp set onto Bristol smooth cardstock, colored with copic markers, and added white highlights with a gel pen. I cut out my colored images with my ScanNCut. 
Using the Gallery Frame #2 Die, I die cut the scalloped frame three times from white cardstock, and stacked on top of each other for dimension. I adhered the frame on top of my card, and added the stamped images, using foam tape on some to add some interest and dimension.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment in black ink to finish off my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you next time!

XO,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...