Thursday, April 9, 2020

Besties with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! I'm sooo excited...today is release day for Hello Bluebird at 7pm MST. We are previewing another set called Besties. I just adore this set so much!! When I first saw it, it reminded me of classic Pooh Bear and Piglet, so my card is reminiscent of that.


I started with an A2 card base, and cut a rectangle for my background. I stamped the large cloud image onto my background. I ink blended it with Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks, masking of the white background to prevent getting ink on it. I splattered some watered down Broken China DO onto the background before removing the mask. Next, I inked some grass with Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage DO. 

Next, I stamped the images from Besties, colored with Copic markers, added highlights with a white gel pen, and cut the images out with my ScanNCut. 
From white cardstock, I cut out a frame three times using the Gallery Frame #1 Die. I glued the three frames together and adhered to my background. 
I attached my colored images to my card with foam tape for dimension, and added some blue jewels to finish up my card.


Copic colors:
"Pooh Bear": Y21, Y35, YR24, R22, R24, R39
"Piglet": R30,E00, E000, E0000, R81, R83, R85
Flowers: R81, R83, R000, R81
Leaves: G40, G43

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you guys love this release as much as I do!
Happy Shopping! :)

XO, 
Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Tammy I love this card, that is exactly what I see in this set it piglet and Pooh! I ordered the stamps and I'm waiting for them to ship, I know things are out of whack right now but I am excited! Hope you are staying well my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...