Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Party On The Farm with Hello Bluebird

Hi Friends! Welcome to Day 2 of previews for the brand new Hello Bluebird release, available April 9th at 7PM MST. Today, we are showcasing Party On the Farm, an adorable set featuring the sweetest barnyard cuties you've ever seen!!


I created another slimline card, so I could fit ALL the critters, lol! 
To begin, I cut a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" piece of Bristol smooth cardstock. I stamped the new background stamp, Farmland, onto the top of my cardstock. I colored the barn and background with Copic markers. Next, I cut a couple of grassy hills, using the Grassy Knoll Die and the Hill and Dale Die.
I ink blended them with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress oxide inks, splattered with some watered down Mowed Lawn, and set aside to dry. Once dry, I attached the grassy hills to my panel and adhered the background to a white card base.


Next, I stamped all the images from Party On the Farm onto Bristol Smooth cardstock. I colored the images with Copic markers, added highlights with a white gel pen, and cut out with a ScanNCut.
I arranged the colored images onto my card, and attached some with foam tape for dimension. Finally, I stamped the grass tufts with Mowed Lawn D.O. ink, and stamped my sentiment onto a dark gray banne,r and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Copic Colors:
Pig: E0000, E000, E00, R30
Cow: N0, N2, N4, R30, E00, E0000
Chicks/Rooster: Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00, R05, R24
Sheep: E02, E00, E000, E0000, N2, N0, 0
Goat: W4, W2, W1, W00
Barn: R05, R24, R29, N0, N2, N4

Thanks so much for stopping by!! See you tomorrow for the big release!!

XO,
Tammy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...