Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Meadow Bunnies with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! The wait is over....Welcome to Day 1 of previews for the brand new Hello Bluebird release, available April 9th!!! I am so excited to share a card, featuring the new set, Meadow Bunnies. I absolutely adore these sweet bunnies...they are the cutest!!


I created a slimline card, measuring 3 1/2 X 8 1/2", so I could fit in all the darling bunnies. 
I cut a panel of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4". I lightly inked the backgroung with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Then, I cut a grassy border, using the Grassy Knoll Die, and blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks. I attached my background to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" cardstock base.

I stamped my images from the new Meadow Bunnies and Picked For You(trees), colored with Copic markers, and cut out.


I arranged the images onto my card, adhering some with foam tape for dimension. and stamped the sentiment onto a white strip of cardstock and attached to finish off my card.


Copic colors:
Bunnies: E35, E31, E51, E50
               E35, E31, E42, E40
               W4, W2, W1, W00
Cheeks/Ears: R30, R00
Birds/Flowers/Butterflies: BG10, BG11, BG13, R81, R83, R85, Y32, Y35, Y38
Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Trees: E31, E30

Thanks so much for stopping by...be sure to check back tomorrow for another preview!!

XO,
Tammy





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing the numbers of the copic's you have used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way u list all the copic combinations that u used for each critter. It really help some copic beginners. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...