Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tool Time with Sunny Studio Stamps





Hi crafty friends! I am so excited to be sharing my first post as a Design Team Member for Sunny Studio Stamps!  Today, I have a fun tool box card to share with you that showcases the new Tool Time Stamp Set. My card measures approximately 3 1/2" wide X 5" tall, and fits perfectly into an A2 envelope when folded flat.


I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.

Copic Colors used:
Yellow: Y35, Y15, Y11
Red: R24, R29, R39
Gray: N0, N2, N4

I then used the coordinating Tool Time Dies to cut out my images.


To create the peg board, I cut a piece of kraft cardstock and inked it with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide. I used a spring loaded hole punch to create the holes for the pegboard, layered on top of black cardstock, then attached to the red backing. The drawers were created by cutting strips of red cardstock, approximately 4 3/4" wide X 1" tall. I then cut a  thin strip of silver foil cardstock, attached to the top of each drawer, and attached to the front of the box using foam tape for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by! For more crafty inspiration, check out my Instagram feed!

XO,

Tammy


1 comment:

  1. This is super cute. Can you give the directions for making the box card box?

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...