Saturday, May 2, 2020

Wishing You Sunshine with Hello Bluebird

Hi crafty friends! Today, I have a sweet and cheerful card for Hello Bluebird - perfect for these days where people may need some extra sunshine! My card features Besties and Happy Wishes from the most recent release.


To begin, I cut an A2 piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and lightly inked it with Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. Next, I used the MFT Radiating Rays stencil, and using Mustard Seed DO, created my sunshine background. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Wishes stamp with black ink and set aside to dry.


Next, I stamped the images from Besties and Banner Buddies, colored with Copic markers, and cut out with these and these coordinating dies.

Copic Colors:
Bear - E34, E31, E30, BG13, BG11, BG10
Bunny - W4, W2, W0, W00, Y15, Y11, Y00
Birds - BG10, BG11, BG13, YR14, R20
Flowers - RV55, RV52, RV00
Leaves - YG17, YG25, YG03


Next, I cut a grassy border from Bristol cardstock using the Grassy Knoll Die. I applied Mowed Lawn DO ink, going light to dark. I then splattered some Mowed Lawn thinned with water onto the grass for some interest.

Using the Gallery Frame #2 Die, I die cut it three times from white cardstock. I cut the bar out of the frame, and stacked them on top of each other and attached to my card base. I arranged the colored images onto my card, and attached, using foam tape on some for dimension. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Wishing you all a day full of sunshine!!

XO,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...