Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Tea-Riffic with Sunny Studio

Hi there! Today, I have a sweet card, featuring Tea-Riffic from Sunny Studio Stamps brand new release...perfect for the special ladies in your life. I added the adorable mice from Merry Mice to create a fun tea party scene.



To begin, I cut an A2 stitched rectangle from the Gingham Pastels Paper. Next, I cut another rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock, and die cut the edge with the scallop border from the Fishtail Banner II Dies. I ink blended my background with Seedless Preserves and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I splattered the background with Seedless Preserves thinned with water and set aside to dry.


Next, I stamped my images from Tea-Riffic and Merry Mice onto Bristol smooth cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copic markers, and added details with a white gel pen. I cut out my colored images with the Tea-Riffic Dies and Merry Mice Dies.

Copic Colors:
Pinks - R81, R83, R85
Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG13
Mice - W0, W1, W2, W4, R30, R000

I arranged the colored images onto my card, and then stamped the sentiment from Tea-Riffic in black ink to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find more crafty inspiration on my Instagram page!!

XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...