Thursday, May 7, 2020

Meadow Bunnies Garden with Hello Bluebird

Hello, crafty friends! Today, I'm sharing a card for Hello Bluebird, featuring Meadow Bunnies, frolicking in a Fairy Garden.


To begin, I cut a stitched rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock. I blended Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick, and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide inks, and added some water splatters and Seedless Preserves thinned with a bit of water with a painbrush. Next, I cut my grassy border with the Grassy Knoll Die. I blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks and attached my border to my inked panel.


Next, I stamped the images from Meadow Bunnies and Fairy Garden, colored with Copic markers, and added detailing with a white gel pen. I cut out my colored images with the Meadow Bunnies Die and the Fairy Garden Die

Copic Colors:
Bunnies: E50, E51, E53, R30, R00
Flowers: R000, R00, R20, R22, R24, BV00, BV01, BV02
Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03
Mushroom: YR14, YR12, YR00, E21, E00, E000
Ladybugs: N4, N2, N0, R00, R20, R22, R24


I stamped the sentiment from Meadow Bunnies in black ink, then I arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension.  To complete my card, I attached my decorated panel to another stitched rectangle, and attached it to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day, friends! You can find more crafty inspiration on Instagram.

XO,
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...