Thursday, June 4, 2020

Cruisin' Cuisine with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with this super fun card featuring Cruisin' Cuisine. I love that you can create so many darling food trucks...perfect for the foodie in your life.


To begin, I cut a stitched rectangle from Bristol cardstock and ink blended the top with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I then masked off the bottom of the card and blended with Smokey Shadow and Black Soot to create a street for my food trucks. Once dry, I attached to my card base.

Next, I stamped my images from Cruisin' Cuisine and Plane Awesome (clouds) onto Bristol cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. All images were colored with Copic markers, highlighted with a white gel pen, and cut out using the coordinating Cruisin' Cuisine Dies and Plane Awesome Dies.



I arranged the stamped images onto my card and attached the food trucks with foam tape for dimension. Next, I die cut a title from pink cardstock with the Sweet Word Die three times and attached it to the center of my card. I stamped the rest of the sentiment from the Cruisin' Cuisine Stamp in black ink to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope everyone has a sweet day!!

XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...