Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Sea You Soon with Sunny Studios

Hi friends! Today, I'm sharing a card featuring Sea You Soon  from Sunny Studio Stamps newest release. I combined it with the Tropical Scenes and Best Fishes to create a fun underwater scene.
I absolutely love this little set; its the perfect addition to complete your ocean or underwater themed cards!


To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4", and ink blended it with Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered some water onto my background and blotted it up, then I added some watered down Peacock Feathers ink onto my background with a paintbrush. Once dry, I attached my panel to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out the images with the following sets:

Sea You Soon (shark on top, octopus, small fish)/ Coordinating Dies
Best Fishes (crab, starfish, clown fish, hammerhead, shark, sentiment)/ Coordinating Dies


I arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I stamped the sentiment from Best Fishes onto black cardstock with embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Sea you soon, lol!

XO,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...