Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Stitched Arch Dies with Sunny Studio

Hi crafty friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog sharing this fun summer themed card, featuring the new Stitched Arch Dies. I paired this awesomely versatile die with the darling seals from Sealiously Sweet to create a bright and happy summer card.



To begin, I cut the beach ball and ocean wave papers from the Summer Splash Paper to 4 1/4 X 5 1/2". Using the largest die from the Stitched Arch Dies, I cut a window from the beach ball paper. Then, I cut a sandy hill using the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies. I attached the sand to the ocean waves patterned paper background and adhered the window panel over the background with foam tape.

Next, I stamped the adorable images from Sealiously Sweet  and Tropical Scenes (palm trees) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with Copic markers, and cut out with the Sealiously Sweet Dies and Tropical Scenes Dies.

Copic Colors Used:
Seals: C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, R30
Orange: YR04, YR14, YR12
Yellow: Y15, Y11, Y00
Blue: B05, B02, B00
Greens: YG01, YG03, YG25
Palm trees: YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01, E30, E31, E34, E35


I arranged the colored images to my card, attaching with foam tape for dimension. Next, I stamped my sentiment on a white banner strip and adhered it to the bottom of the arch opening.  I then  attached the card front to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope you all have a sealiously amazing day!! :)

XO,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...