Monday, June 29, 2020

Monkey Friends with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog with another fun card from the brand new release. My card today features Monkey Friends and a few elements from Jungle Friends.


To begin, I cut a piece of cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4", and ink blended the background with Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss Distress Oxide inks. I added water splatters and some Forest Moss ink (thinned with water) to my inked background to add some interest.


I stamped the darling monkeys from Monkey Friends and the vines and leaves from Jungle Friends, colored with Copic markers, and cut out with the Monkey Friends Coordinating Dies and Jungle Friends Coordinating Dies.

Copic colors used:
Monkey: E37, E35, E33, E31, E30, E53, E51, E50, R30
Vines/Leaves: YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01
Bananas: Y15, Y11, Y00, E44, E43


Next, I added the vines and leaves to the inked background and attached the monkeys using foam tape for dimension. I then attached my card front to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base. The sentiment, from the Hedgehog Friends Stamp Set, was stamped onto a black cardstock strip and embossed with white embossing powder.



To complete my card, I added some Lemon Drop Jewels...they add the perfect amount of sparkle and interest to any project!

Thanks so much for joining me today!!

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...