Friday, July 10, 2020

Beach Babes with Hello Bluebird

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Hello Bluebird blog sharing this fun summer themed card, featuring Beach Babes. I just love these sweet, water- loving little piggies...they are the CUTEST!!



To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4", and ink blended the top potion with Tattered Rose and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I lightly layered a bit of Worn Lipstick over the Tattered Rose to darken it up just a tad. Next, I cut a 2 inch strip of white cardstock, and ink blended it with Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks to create the ocean line. I splattered it with some water for interest and attached to my background. Next, I layered a sandy hill on the bottom of my card and attached my panel to a white 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base.


I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:

Hippos on Holiday ( seagulls, beach pail)/ Coordinating Dies

Copic Colors used:
Pig: R30, E00, E000, E0000, R20, R00, N0, N2
Seagull: N4, N2, 0, Y35, Y11
Yellows: Y04, Y02, Y00
Blues: B05, B02, B00, B000


Next, I arranged my colored images onto my card, using foam tape on some for dimension. I then stamped my sentiment in black ink. The "SPLASH" title was created by cutting white cardstock using the Oliver Alpha Die. I cut it out twice, layered them together, and attached to the center of my card to complete it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today friends!!

XO,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...