Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Best Fishes with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this fun under the sea card. I LOVE underwater themed cards, so I combined some of my favorites, Best Fishes and Sea You Soon to create today's card.



To begin, I cut a rectangle from the Summer Splash Paper. I then cut out a window using the largest die from the Stitched Arch Dies. Next, I created my background by ink blending Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some water droplets onto my background and blotted up to create some interest to the water. I created the sandy border by cutting a piece of Bristol cardstock with the Woodlands Borders Die, ink blending with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks, and attached to my inked background. Next, I adhered my wave patterned paper over my background, using foam tape for dimension.

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out the images from the following sets:

Best Fishes/ Coordinating Dies
Beach Babies/ Coordinating Dies
Sea You Soon/ Coordinating Dies


I arranged my under the sea critters and attached some with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment from Best Fishes along the bottom of my card with black ink. To complete my card, I added some Sparkling Clear Crystals to create some bubbles. Finally, I attached my completed card front to a white A2 card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by...SEA you next time! ;)

XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...