Friday, July 3, 2020

Jungle Friends with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi crafty friends! I'm so excited to be over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog  today sharing this card trio, featuring of all the Jungle cuties from the new release.



For the first card, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:

Jungle Friends (Lion, Tiger, Leaves)/ Coordinating Dies
Animal Signs (Koala, Giraffe)/ Coordinating Dies



Next, I cut an A2 sized piece of Bristol cardstock and ink blended the background with Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I added some water splatters and thinned down Picked Raspberry to the background for interest, and attached it to an A2 white card base. I then cut a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock and cut a window using the Storybook 5 Dies and attatched to my inked background with foam tape. I arranged the jungle friends inside the frame and attached with foam tape for dimension, tucking in the leaves behind the critters. To complete my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Encouraging Greetings Stamp Set in black ink.


For my next card, I created a fun, striped ombre background by cutting strips of colored cardstock using the Simple Strips Die. Using the Nature Essential Dies, I die cut a white frame and placed over my striped background, highlighting the stripes. Next, using the Hi Shaker Die, I cut it twice from white cardstock. I carefully snipped off the "hi" sentiment, layered them together, and placed on top of an inked background, using the same color inks as my previous card. I stamped the hippo and leaves from the Jungle Additions Stamp Set, colored with Copic markers, and cut them out with the Jungle Additions Coordinating Dies. To finish off my card, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set with white embossing powder onto a black cardstock strip.


For my last card, I created a fun slimline card, so I could fit all the jungle cuties! To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4", and ink blended the background with Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I then die cut a grassy border, using the Nature Essentials Die (cut 2 borders), and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. I then attached both borders to my inked background, cutting off the excess border and adhered to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base. Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out the images from the following sets:

Jungle Friends (Lion, Tiger, Leaves)/ Coordinating Dies
Jungle Additions ( Giraffe, Turtle, Hippo, Leaves)/ Coordinating Dies

I stamped the sentiment from the Encouraging Greeting Stamp Set with black ink, and then arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape to complete my card.

I hope you enjoyed my cards using the new release products! Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...