Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Potted Rose with Sunny Studio

Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog, sharing this cheery card, featuring the gorgeous Potted Rose Stamp. 


To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut white cardstock using the Frilly Frames Herringbone. I then cut a circle out of the middle and added two, stacked white scalloped circle frames I cut using the Fancy Frames Circle Die. I attached the frame to my inked background and them stamped the sentiment from Potted Rose in black ink in the center of the scalloped window.


Next, I stamped the roses and leaves from Potted Rose using Pinkfresh Ink Cubes in Rise & Shine, Heartbeat, and Over the Hills. I then die cut the stamped images using the Potted Rose Dies and arranged them onto my card, using foam tape for dimension. To finish my card, I attached the card front to a white card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

XO,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...