Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sealiously Sweet with Sunny Studio

Hi Friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this sweet card, featuring the cuties from the adorable Sealioulsy Sweet Stamp Set.


To begin, I created an A6 card, so I cut my Bristol smooth cardstock to 4 1/2 X 6 1/4". I ink blended the background with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut a border using the Woodland Borders Die, and used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks to create a sandy beach. I splattered some watered down brown and white acrylic paints onto it with a paintbrush to add some interest to the sand, and attached it to the inked background.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:



I stamped the sentiment from Sealiously Sweet in black ink along the bottom of my card. I then arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam adhesive for dimension. To finish my card, I adhered the completed card front to a white 4 1/2 X 6 1/4" card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you next time!!

Hugs, 
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I adore your card!! It has so many pretty details in it.

    ReplyDelete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...