Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Super Duper with Sunny Studio

Hi there! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog with this Incredible's inspired birthday card, perfect for the superhero in your life! We love the Pixar move, The Incredibles! I think I must have watched it 50 times with my daughter, lol! I thought it would be fun to turn the super heroes from Super Duper into my favorite Super hero family!


To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/2 X 8 1/2", and ink blended it with Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I added some little white stars by splattering white acrylic paint onto my background. Next, I cut 2 borders from black cardstock using the Cityscape Border Die and backed them with a light yellow cardstock to make it look like the buildings are lit from within. I lined them up along the bottom and trimmed off the excess from the sides.

Next, I stamped and colored with Copic markers the images from Super Duper. I then die cut the colored images with the coordinating Super Duper Dies.


I arranged the colored images onto my background and adhered with foam tape for dimension. Next, I cut a white speech bubble, using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and attached it tom my card. To finish up my card, I cut the tiny white stars from the same die, glued onto the background, and attached it to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you all have an "Incredible" day!!

Hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...