Sunday, October 4, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Theme Week - Day 7



Hi friends! I'm over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog today, finishing off  Halloween Theme Week. Today, I have a fun Halloween card and set of tags to share with you, featuring the cutest little trick-or-treaters you've ever seen!

As an early Halloween treat during theme week, all products in the Halloween category are 15% off.! No coupon necessary.



To begin, I stamped, colored with copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:

Halloween Friends/ Coordinating Dies


To create my slimline design, I began by cutting a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and ink blending with Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I added some black and white acrylic paint splatters to give some interest to the background. Next, I added a die cut circle, washed with watered down Hickory Smoke ink, and attached to the center of the card to create the moon. I then added a 1 X 8 1/4" strip of black cardstock and attached my background to a white 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" card base. I heat embossed the sentiment from Halloween Friends in white before adding the stamped images. Lastly, I added 1/4" Silver Star Confetti for the perfect finishing touch!



Next, I made a fun trio of tags, one of my favorite things to create! To begin, I cut 3 white Scallop Square Tags and masked off a square with washi tape, and ink blended the background exactly as I did the Slimline card. Next, I used the Nature Essentials Dies to create the black grassy borders, trimming to fit the tag. I heat embossed the sentiment from Halloween Pals in white, and then added my stamped images. To finish my tags, I added some orange and white bakers twine and Silver Stars for a bit of shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all enjoyed all the amazing Halloween inspiration this week!!

Big Hugs,

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...