Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Halloween Pals Cauldron Card with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi friends! I'm over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog sharing this fun Halloween card! My card features the adorable witch kitty from the Halloween Pals Stamp set, brewing up some Halloween fun, with a Cauldron made from the Window Frames Dies.


To begin, I cut an A2 rectangle from Bristol smooth cardstock and ink blended the background with Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered the background with black and white acrylic paint to create some interest. Next, using the largest die from the Window Frames Dies, I cut out a window from the purple background. I cut a second A2 rectangle and ink blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. Next, I placed a piece of acetate on the backside of the purple background, covering the window opening. I then attached foam tape (making sure to outline the cauldron shape with foam tape) to the background. I added some sequins from the Holiday Shimmer Sequins Mix to the opening before sealing it closed.  To create the black frame for the cauldron, I first die cut black cardstock with the largest Window Frames Die, then placed the smaller size onto it and die cut it again to create a frame. Next, I added some small ink blended circles to make the cauldron bubbles.


Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:


I heat embossed the sentiment from Halloween Pals with white embossing powder before attaching the stamped images to my card. To complete my card, I added some green jewels from the Boo Jewels Mix, which add just the perfect amount of sparkle! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Tammy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...