Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pumpkin Patch Critters with Pretty Pink Posh

 Hi friends! Tammy here with you today! It's finally starting to feel a bit like Fall here in the Southwest, so I was inspired to create a fun Fall card and tag project, using the adorable Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set. 


To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following stamp sets:


Next, I cut a panel of  Bristol Smooth cardstock to 3 1/4 X 8 1/4" and ink blended the background with Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide inks. I splattered some watered down gold acrylic paint onto my background to add some interest, then attached the background panel to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white cardstock base.


I stamped the sentiment from Pumpkin Patch Critters in black ink and arranged the die cut images onto my card to create a sweet Fall scene. 



To create the shaker tag, I used the Stitched Banner Duo 1 Dies, and cut it twice from Copic friendly white cardstock. I ink blended one panel with Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, and Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide inks, and die cut a square on the other banner to create a window. I stamped the sentiment from Pumpkin Patch Critters, then I added acetate, foam tape, and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins to create my shaker tag. I attached my critter and pumpkins to the tag, punched a hole, and threaded some orange and white bakers twine to complete my tag. This would be so cute attached to a coffee cup, filled with Pumpkin Spice everything! I'm making a bunch of these to send to my favorite college students!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today's projects and were inspired to create some Fall projects! 

Hugs,
Tammy






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tammy ! Can you tell me witch copics did you use ? I'm a beginner, Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie! Are you looking for particular colors? I’d be happy to share ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! I have a hard time with finding the right colors for pumpkins, fox and nuts. If you could tell me witch copic colors you choose for those I would be really thankful ! Thank you Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Here’s the colors used...
      Pumpkins: YR18, YR07, YR15, YR21
      Fox: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
      Acorn: (top)E47, E44, E43, E42. (base)E34, E31, E30
      Hope that helps ❤️

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Tammy ! I will give this a try.Have a great day !

      Delete

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...