Monday, November 16, 2020

North Pole with Sunny Studio

 Hi friends! Today, I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog sharing this festive holiday card and coordinating tag set, featuring the adorable set North Pole.


I just love traditional Christmas sets, and this set has it all...from Santa Claus to his adorable working elves! 

To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:

Santa Claus Lane/ Coordinating Dies


To create this slimline card, I first cut a white scalloped border using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies. Next, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to fit inside the scallop and ink blended it with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks. I added some white embossed snowflakes from Gleeful Reindeer, and die cut a snowy border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies. I then attached the panel to a red slimline card base. Next, I attached the images to my card, using foam tape on some for dimension, and white heat embossed the sentiment from North Pole to complete my card.


Next, I created a fun trio of Christmas tags I can't wait to use on the kiddos gifts this year!
First, I cut my tag bases from the Very Merry and Holiday Cheer  6X6 paper, using the Scalloped Tag Square Dies. Next, I cut a background to fit inside the square tags, and ink blended it just as I did the slimline card. The snowy hills were created with the Woodland Borders Die and attached to the background. I then attached a white frame around the background using the Fancy Frames Square Dies, and added the stamped images, using foam tape on some for dimension. To complete my tags, I white heat embossed the sentiments from North Pole and Santa Claus Lane onto black cardstock strips, and added red and white bakers twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a great day!!

Hugs,
Tammy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...