Saturday, November 14, 2020

Thanksgiving Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh

 


Hi Crafty friends! I'm so excited to be participating in Thanksgiving Theme Week with Pretty Pink Posh. This is my favorite time of the year...my daughters and I LOVE cooking Thanksgiving dinner. We get up really early, hit the Starbucks drive-thru for some caffeine, and spend the day hanging out in the kitchen preparing the food...yum yum!!

 I had so much fun creating this card and tag set with the super adorable set, Giving Thanks. As a thanks to you, all items in the Thanksgiving section are 15% off during theme week!!


To begin, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the images from the following sets:


Next, I cut brown patterned paper to 5 X 5" and attached to a square white card base. I then cut a piece of white cardstock to 4.75 X 4.75 and cut out a window using the Window Frames Die. I cut a piece of Bristol cardstock(also 4.75 X 4.75) and ink blended the background with Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, and Scattered Straw Distress Oxide inks. Once dry, I attached the window over it, and then onto the patterned paper. 


I stamped the sentiment from Giving Thanks in black ink, then arranged the stamped images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension.

Next, I created a couple of tags. I'm thinking these would be really cute attached to mini pumpkins on our Thanksgiving table! To begin, I cut white cardstock using the Stitched Essential 1 Dies to create my tag base. The tops of the tag were cut using the same brown patterned paper. I stamped sentiments from 
Fall Signs in black ink along the bottom of the tags.

Next, I attached my colored images from Giving Thanks to the tags, using foam tape on the critters for dimension. To complete my tags, I added some orange and white bakers twine. Now I just need to make a few more tags and find mini pumpkins and I'm set, lol!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I am so thankful for all of you and this amazing crafting community! I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Big hugs,
Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...