Saturday, January 16, 2021

Valentine Circles with Pretty Pink Posh

 Hi friends! Today, I'm sharing a sweet Valentine's themed card, featuring new products from the brand new release at Pretty Pink Posh!


To begin, I die cut Bristol smooth cardstock using the new Slimline: Peekaboo Window Die Set. Next, using the new Lattice Stencil, I created a fun background by blending Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide inks. Next, I splattered some pink and black acrylic paint onto my background for interest. 

I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut the following sets:



Next, I die cut a white scalloped circle using the Scallop Circles Dies and layered over an ink blended circle and attached to the center of the inked background. I then attached the colored Valentine Circles to a white scalloped circle cut using the Valentine Circles Coordinating Dies. Lastly, I cut a strip of black cardstock using the Simple Strips Dies and white heat embossed the sentiment from the All My Love Stamp Set, added a couple of little red hearts die cut from the Valentine Vines Die, and attached to a white card base to complete my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you next time!!

Hugs,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puddle Jumpers with Sunny Studio

Hello friends! I'm over on the Sunny Studio blog   with a Spring inspired box card, featuring the adorable set, Puddle Jumpers. All the ...